Every day, I am excited to come to work because I have the opportunity to establish life-long relationships with patients and improve their lives. Orthodontics is very rewarding because I have the chance to witness the transformation that takes place in patients as they become more confident and educated about their teeth and oral health.
I especially enjoy the artistic side of orthodontics and the accomplishment of creating a beautiful smile that a patient is excited to show off. My goal is to involve patients in their treatment by explaining all treatment options and recommending the treatment that I would want for my own family.
- Bachelor of general studies – University of Kansas, 2006
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – The University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2010
- Master of Science/orthodontic certificate – Marquette University School of Dentistry, 2012
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Waukesha County Dental Society
- Greater Milwaukee Dental Association
- Washington-Ozaukee County Dental Society, current president
- Wisconsin Society of Orthodontists
In the Office
I am proud of the service our staff provides to our patients, and I enjoy interacting with three outstanding doctors every day. It has been invaluable to be able to exchange ideas between the four of us when we are reviewing cases and making treatment-planning decisions. We learn a lot from the differences in our practice styles and continually encourage one another to stay up to date on new developments in orthodontics. I also enjoy recruiting patients, staff, and the other doctors to join me in my latest viral video ambitions!
Born and raised in South Dakota, I moved to Kansas to attend college, where I met my amazing wife Maggie. While in residency at Marquette, my wife and I decided that Milwaukee was a perfect fit for us. Away from the office, I enjoy spending time with my wife, my daughter Meredith, my son Jude, and my dog Chalmers. Together, we love getting out in the community and attending concerts, festivals, and sporting events. In my free time, I enjoy working out, traveling, playing the drums, cooking, brewing beer, dancing, listening to music, and watching sports.