Dr. Benjamin Schneider
Orthodontics is an amazing profession because it allows me to be a healthcare provider, an artist, and a scientist every day. As an orthodontist, I get to form meaningful connections with patients and their families while we work together to create beautiful and healthy smiles. There is nothing more rewarding than seeing a patient beam after finishing their treatment. After spending over 10 years studying in Minnesota and Oklahoma and several years practicing in the area, I am excited to be back at the office where I had my own orthodontic treatment providing high-quality care to a wonderful community.
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry – University of St. Thomas, MN, 2012
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – The University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, 2017
- Master of Science/Orthodontic certificate – The University of Oklahoma School of Dentistry, 2012
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontists
- Greater Milwaukee Dental Association
- Wisconsin Society of Orthodontists
After graduating from Catholic Memorial High School in Waukesha, I spent a decade studying in Minneapolis/St. Paul, Australia, and Oklahoma City. While I loved exploring other places, I always called Wisconsin home. After moving back to Milwaukee in 2019, I met my wonderful wife, Jocelyn. In our free time, we enjoy playing tennis, checking out local restaurants, and following Wisconsin sports.