I enjoy working with my hands and blending art and science to improve a person’s appearance and self-esteem. As an orthodontist, I feel very fortunate to be able to make a positive difference in the quality of life of the patients I treat, whether they are children or adults. It’s so much fun to see our patients grow and change over the years into happy, healthy, successful individuals.
Education and Experience
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Marquette University School of Dentistry, 1983
- Master of Science – Marquette University School of Dentistry, 1985
- Orthodontic certificate – Marquette University School of Dentistry, 1985
- Selected in every Milwaukee Magazine poll of dentists as one of the area’s Top Orthodontists since the survey began in 1993.
- Also selected by a vote of peers to the Milwaukee Magazine list of Top Orthodontists
Continuing education is an essential aspect of providing top-quality care to my patients. I attend the annual American Association of Orthodontists meeting and many of the state and local meetings as well. It’s amazing how techniques improve over the years to make orthodontics much easier, better, and faster for the patient.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Wisconsin Society of Orthodontists
- Local dental societies (Milwaukee, Waukesha and Washington Counties)
- Serving in various organized dentistry roles to improve my profession
In the Office
Since joining my father’s practice in 1985, I have had the pleasure of working with a fantastic team. Many of our employees have been with us for a long time and developed the skills needed to make each patient’s treatment smooth and comfortable. From reception to chairside assistants to billing and lab, our entire staff works toward making a treatment experience our patients will never forget.
I am a Milwaukee-area native and appreciate the fact that I can serve a community full of my family, friends, and neighbors. I currently live in the Lake Country area with my wife Nancy. We enjoy spending time with our adult daughters Kristen and Lindsay. Together, we like to go boating, skiing, motorcycling (all power sports), hiking, and spending as much time outdoors as possible.